Saturday, September 03, 2005

What time is it there

Global call charges are dropping like a rock. It now costs the same to call around the world that it used to cost to call the next city 1 year ago.

And so now I have all my international contact numbers fed into the address book on my cell-phone because now I can actually afford to call them !

Only one issue - every time I'm about to call someone internationally, I wonder what time it is in their part of the world, so I dont call at a ridiculuous hour.

It would be really neat if the address book in my phone could have a live clock displayed with each contact, with the time in his zone displayed as I look up the number. That way, I can be sure I wont wake anyone up.

Hmmm...I wonder if anyone at Nokia or Samsung is working on this one yet........

No comments:

Post a Comment