Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Six impossbile things before breakfast



"Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Alice in Wonderland.

Well, what's good enough for Alice is good enough for me.

Here's my list of six impossible things before breakfast:

1. Check Google news
2. Check CNN for breaking news
3. Check Engadget for gadget news
4. Check facebook for what friends are up to
5. Check Gmail
6. Read leading piece on New York Times

And this is not just before breakfast, it's often before I get out of bed.

At least - it used to be impossible a few years ago to get all six done before getting of bed in the morning.

Yes. I know. This is a theme I harp on quite a bit. But I absolutely love how technology affects our lives and makes things possible which we could not do before, and gives us the freedom to live life our own way.

There has never been a better time for the tech-knowlogist hitchhiker.


No comments:

Post a Comment